Conseil souverain de la Nouvelle France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conseil souverain de la Nouvelle France

Forum of the french council on Roberts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ship fits/groups combination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vyllis

Vyllis

Ship fits/groups combination Empty
PostSubject: Ship fits/groups combination   Ship fits/groups combination Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 15:01

Hello,

considering this: https://csnf.1fr1.net/t98-the-state-of-the-war

I understand that i need to prepare my soc to have good combination of ships and outfits.

But when a Mercy cost 50 movs, a mace 40 and the Hercules sleek/heavy/mc: nevermind...

Where i can get a list of not so expensive ships/outfit to have (and maybe in French language) ?
What is a good combination of ships? Medium? (actually we suck a lot, in 3 defiant mc, 1 mignone mc, 1 Macedon, 1 Mercy)

thx for your help.
Back to top Go down
5102Back
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ship fits/groups combination   Ship fits/groups combination Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 16:10

A cheap solution in order to get experience is rolling in dauntless-squads. LaC has had very successful results from what I've heard in getting some experience within their ranks, and it is a very cheap way to acquire such a priceless goods.

Outfittings:

If you have the dubloons to spare;
2x Runners Rigs (if not, two speed rigs will suffice)
2x accuracy gun rigs 3 (one acc and one wadding for the Priv is my suggestion)
1x armor planking 3, 1x reinforced hull 3

For PB's, the preferred ships is ALWAYS macedon/reason when 4th rates are called. wenden or valiant when 3d rates are called for NO's.
Freetrader is the Heavy Herc, alternatively the Mont Blanc or Couronne MC for colossal battles.
Privateer: HMC for skirmish group (Hercules sleek in emergency situations) or a heavy hercules for the line (poseidon works, if you master to manouver it well)
Outfittings for colossals:
2x Colossal runners rigs.
2x colossal accuracy gun rigs 2
1x colossal heavy flanked armour, 1x Colossal reinforced hull 2

fourth rates and frigates for PB:
2x huge runners rigs
2x accuracy gun rigs 3
2x huge heavy flanked

for generals, I usually have 1x prototype cannons 3, 1x discordant reinforcements 3, 1x teak armor 1st rate for the NO and FT. for privateers in the skirmish group: 1x prototype~, 1x engineered structure 5, 1x discordant reinforcements 3. for the line: 1x resilient gun ports 5, 1 discordant~, 1 teak armour 1st rate.

there's alot of "science" around the fittings topic, but I think what I've described up here is somewhat the norm. I'll see if I can find somene to translate it aswell. :)
Back to top Go down
Vyllis

Vyllis

PostSubject: Re: Ship fits/groups combination   Ship fits/groups combination Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 17:49

Thx for answer, will look that with attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ship fits/groups combination   Ship fits/groups combination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ship fits/groups combination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conseil souverain de la Nouvelle France :: Taverne ouverte :: Le bar/ The tavern-
Jump to: