Conseil souverain de la Nouvelle France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conseil souverain de la Nouvelle France

Forum of the french council on Roberts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[EN] For leaders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pierrick de Badas

Pierrick de Badas

[EN] For leaders Empty
PostSubject: [EN] For leaders   [EN] For leaders Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 16:40

1) How to create an account
It's easy. Click on "s'enregistrer" (register) and write your loggin pass email etc.

[EN] For leaders 07.201092612580

2) Join a group and managing it/b]
You don't however have acces to the whole forum yet because your account isn't linked to a society. That's why no colour are associated with your name. As a leader of a society, you wil be able to add or delete people who belong to your society's group, but for now you have to join a your society group.
To join it, it's easy.
Clic on "groupe" in the menu.

[EN] For leaders 02.201092613244

Choose your society

[EN] For leaders 03.201092613316

Clic on "Rejoindre le groupe"

[EN] For leaders 04.20109261340

[b]3) Contact me!

Beginning from this time, you have to contact me, by ventrilo or by an IG mail to "Pierrick de Badas", so I can confirm your account. Then you will be moderator of your society's group. You can add or delete members in your group. Every players that you add to your group will have access to the whole forum, so you have to verify their identity.

4) Add someone in the group
When a people have ask to join your group you will get an email.

[EN] For leaders 05.2010926131244

Clic on the link in those mail. Check if this guy is in your society or not, ask him on vent or with private message ingame if he request to join your group and then add him in the group or remove his request.

[EN] For leaders 08.2010926131157
Back to top Go down

[EN] For leaders
Page 1 of 1