Conseil souverain de la Nouvelle France
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conseil souverain de la Nouvelle France

Forum of the french council on Roberts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Videos from PB and PvP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexRok

Videos from PB and PvP Empty
PostSubject: Videos from PB and PvP   Videos from PB and PvP Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan - 20:42

Hello all!

This is Rok'N Roll, i want a present you some video from a Russian server: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIkJ0gZWygw&feature=fvw (in this channel are alot of videos)

P.S. Btw did you have any operator and videos from PB/Pvp?
Back to top Go down
Pierrick de Badas

Pierrick de Badas

PostSubject: Re: Videos from PB and PvP   Videos from PB and PvP Icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 1:00

What is an operator, a guy who record them?
Back to top Go down
Werner

Werner

PostSubject: Re: Videos from PB and PvP   Videos from PB and PvP Icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 12:48

Nice skirmishing in the first video :)

It's cool that tactics looks like have been about the same on russian server as they have been here. (1 HMC skirmish group, 3 heavy groups)
Back to top Go down
Pierrick de Badas

Pierrick de Badas

PostSubject: Re: Videos from PB and PvP   Videos from PB and PvP Icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb - 17:58

Werner wrote:
Nice skirmishing in the first video :)

It's cool that tactics looks like have been about the same on russian server as they have been here. (1 HMC skirmish group, 3 heavy groups)

Skirmish in pb on roberts has been introduce after comeback of antigua society on roberts.
We learn it on antigua and on the beginning it was hard for ubert to accept it. Anyway, skirm show they abiliti to lead the ennbemy fleet were leader want and then it was accept in pb :)
Back to top Go down
AlexRok

PostSubject: Re: Videos from PB and PvP   Videos from PB and PvP Icon_minitimeThu 3 Feb - 21:15

The Operator is known @ Roberts server with nickname Last Samurai

Btw we are stoped to use hmc group long time ago. Better to have 4 balanced groups. Becouse hmc group can have a mission/target in one PB and can didnt have it in another PB.

The most tactic is - we have 12+12 and they can work together or split if need.
Back to top Go down
AlexRok

PostSubject: Re: Videos from PB and PvP   Videos from PB and PvP Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 1:55

Best my PB ever - 15 frenchies vs 23 British. French in attack and i'm commander https://www.youtube.com/user/asunaoo#p/u/10/T0mo3CEr5wI
Back to top Go down
AlexRok

PostSubject: Re: Videos from PB and PvP   Videos from PB and PvP Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 2:22

Back to top Go down
Pierrick de Badas

Pierrick de Badas

PostSubject: Re: Videos from PB and PvP   Videos from PB and PvP Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 14:55

garde imperiale vs Voile noire 2 day ago:
Back to top Go down
Cass Cadia

PostSubject: Re: Videos from PB and PvP   Videos from PB and PvP Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb - 23:24

AlexRok wrote:
Best my PB ever - 15 frenchies vs 23 British. French in attack and i'm commander https://www.youtube.com/user/asunaoo#p/u/10/T0mo3CEr5wI

Did you go on to win this battle? If so the video finished just when it was getting interesting ;)

Cass

EDIT: never mind, you said you were French, I just got confused because the fraps was made by the Brits, heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos from PB and PvP   Videos from PB and PvP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videos from PB and PvP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conseil souverain de la Nouvelle France :: Taverne ouverte :: Le bar/ The tavern-
Jump to: